Virtual Event. Tangible Impact.
Whether in person or virtual, the Water Walk raises funds every year for clean water, health, and sanitation for our friends in 26 remote villages of Malawi, Africa. Funds raised go directly to the villages for life-changing, sustainable development projects, impacting over 21,000 lives.
- Why: Malawi is one of the most deeply impoverished countries on earth, where over 50% of the population lives on less than $2 a day. Now, the coronavirus is spreading where malaria and HIV/AIDS already take a toll.
As a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit, VIP is committed to ending extreme poverty in Malawi.
Order by May 1st
- Regular 100% cotton (Hanes)
- Regular soft blend (Bella+Canvas)
- V-neck 100% cotton (Hanes)
- V-neck soft blend (Bella+Canvas)