What Personally Identifiable Information is Collected
When using our site we may collect the following information when you provide it voluntarily through a form:
- email address
- phone number
- physical address
- payment information
- other information relevant to donations
- other information relevant to volunteering (including humanitarian trips) or receiving communications from us
Cookies and Device Information
villagesinpartnership.org uses “cookies” to automatically help provide better services. Cookies are bits of information placed on your computer and are read when you come back to our website. They remind us who you are and your preferences for our website based on what you’ve done and told us before. They also let us track usage of villagesinpartnership.org, so we know which parts of our sites are most popular and how people are finding our website. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can block cookies or cancel them by instructing your Web browser accordingly.
In addition, we may collect information such as your IP address, browser, or device type. This data, along with cookies, help us tailor our website to our users.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We ask for your information in order to understand your needs as a user and/or donor, to maintain administrative records, and to deliver content that we believe you’ll find valuable.
- We may send emails or postal mail with updates from VIP, special opportunities, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact information you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you personally by email or phone with questions or information specific to you.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We only share information with partners needed for administrative purposes, like processing payments or analyzing website traffic. This includes marketing and communications.
- We may also use your information to track visitors to our website. This lets us see which of our features are the most popular so we can better serve our users’ needs. That aggregate data about our traffic may be disclosed to outside parties for better analysis.
- We will not, under any circumstances, share or sell your personal information with any third party for their own marketing purposes, and you will not receive marketing from any other companies, charities or other organizations as a result of giving your details to us. We do not display personalized ads from other businesses on our website. We may disclose your information to third-party partners for marketing, communications, or promotional purposes – but only about VIP.
You may opt out of communications from us at any time. To opt out of mass email communications, use the “Unsubscribe” or “Manage my preferences” links at the bottom of any mass email. To opt out of postal mail, phone communications, or request that we delete all information we may have about you, use the contact information below.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Online payments are processed through a secure, PCI-Compliant third-party, and VIP does not receive, store, share, or have access to personal information such as bank or credit card details.
villagesinpartnership.org may include links to external websites. These links do not fall under the villagesinpartnership.org domain, and VIP is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites. Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
For any questions or requests regarding this policy, please contact
- (609) 772-4753
- PO Box 52, Allentown, NJ 08501